A struggle to lose weight is a common scenario these days. A number of studies have shown that the growing intake of fast food or junk food has boosted the number of obese people on a global level.
We always blame the food for obesity. Why?
The reason is that 90% of our health depends on what we eat. If we’re not eating right, things are bound to get wrong! Thus, our diet and weight are very much interdependent.
However, the point here is that if we blame food for obesity or gaining weight, why don’t we use it cut down on that same fat?
Why don’t we use food as a weapon against that stubborn fat? Yes, you read it right. You can lose fat by eating – but eating right!
There are a number of food items that you can incorporate into your diet to shed pounds faster. And fruits and vegetables are at the top of the list.
If you’re trying hard to lose weight fast, including these food items in your diet along with a regular workout is going to help you greatly.
If you stick to a preferred diet for one week, you can lose around 15 pounds in just 7 days! Sounds, magical! I bet it is.
But what are these food items, anyways?
Let’s know about them through a sure shot weight 7-day diet plan to lose weight fast that you can follow from tomorrow:
Now, this might need a lot f your patience and you would have to bear with your cravings for salt, spices, and sugar. The first day of the diet, you have to ea t lots and lots of fruits and drink lots of water.
This is the start of your diet plan to lose weight fast and the fruit diet makes sure that you consume a good amount of fiber and hydrate yourself fully.
Thus, make sure you stuff your fridge with the fruits of your choice, a day in advance.
Recommendations: Fruits like watermelon, cantaloupe, papaya, kiwi, apples, oranges, etc. are best suited for day one of your diet plan to lose weight fast. These fruits are rich in fiber and ensure water intake as well. Avoid eating a banana on this day.
Don’t consume vegetables, dairy, coffee, soda, milkshakes, protein-rich food, fatty or oily food, carbs, etc.
• Start your morning by drinking a glass full of water. Now, during your breakfast, have one of the fruits. It is advised to eat a cantaloupe or apple in the morning as these can keep you full for a good amount of time.
• Have another apple or cantaloupe as your brunch around 11 am. By the time you reach the lunch time, make sure you drink 2-3 glasses of water.
• The lunchtime is generally when the body demands a heavy meal as the work and day’s stress might leave you starving. So, choose a more filling fruit for your lunch. For this, you can pick a watermelon.
Watermelon is a storehouse of fiber and a great amount of water. Thus, having sliced watermelon for lunch can satisfy your hunger to a great extent and would also keep you full for a longer time. Drink two glasses of water around your lunch time.
• Again, to avoid starvation, have your fourth meal of the day as a post-lunch meal. This meal can be taken at around 4 or 5 pm. You can choose an orange for your post-lunch meal. Drink one glass of water during this time.
• Have an evening snack at around 7 pm and pick another apple for this time. Have another glass of water.
• Another round of sliced cantaloupe can be taken for dinner, paired with a green apple or guava. Make sure you drink 2 glasses of water before you go to sleep.
The first day of your diet plan to lose weight fast, can be a little challenging as you’re going to completely cut out the dairy and caffeine from your diet. You might experience a headache. In case it gets frustrating, you can have a cup of a green tea during the day or before going to bed.
Make sure you keep away from dairy, oily food, fried food, carbs, caffeine, and sugar for the rest of the days as well, unless its mention in the plan.
The second day of your diet plan to lose weight fast is dedicated to the veggies. Eat them raw, cook them, or fry them in light cooking oils. The day is for the veggies. So, make sure you stick to eating just the vegetables and nothing else. It’s time to taste those greens!
Recommendations: You can pick vegetables like lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, cabbage, potato, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.
• Have one boiled potato in the morning for your breakfast. Having this meal is very essential after the all-day-fruits diet as it will bring back all your lost vitamins and other minerals.
To add taste to your breakfast, you can cook the potato in low-fat butter or olive oil and add some salt to it.
• After breakfast, you can have a salad made of cabbage and lettuce. You can add other leafy green like leek to replace lettuce and the cabbage can be replaced by celery or any other green veggie.
This meal must be around 11 am. Take a glass of water as well.
• Make yourself a vegetable salad for lunch. Mix the vegetables like carrots, cucumber, onion, etc. and have them for the third meal of the day. During this time of the day till your next meal, have 2 glasses of water.
• Have boiled broccoli and sliced bell pepper for your post-lunch snack. Drink two glasses of water during this time of the day.
• During dinner time, have a salad of boiled vegetables. You can again pick carrots, broccoli, etc. Add green beans to this salad. Before you go to sleep, make sure you drink 2 more glasses of water.
With the 2nd day of your diet plan to lose weight fast, make sure that you intake the essential nutrients like vitamins, carbs, protein, etc. along with cutting low on your sugar, calories, and fat.
The second day would seem comparatively better than the first day and this is when you would start enjoying your diet plan. 5 more days! So, let’s move on!
Day 3 is for you to mix the diet that you took during Day 1 and Day 2 of your diet plan to lose weight fast.
Recommendations: You can use up all the fruits that you used on the first day of your diet and all the vegetables used on the second day. This would also help you finish up the things left in your refrigerator. Just make sure to avoid sugary fruits, especially banana.
This would also help you finish up the things left in your refrigerator. Just make sure to avoid sugary fruits, especially banana.
• For the whole day, you can mix and match your diet and make different salads to fill up for the 6 meals of your day including breakfast, brunch, lunch, post lunch snack, evening snack, and dinner.
• Make sure you drink 8-12 glasses of water throughout the day.
A mix of fruits and vegetables makes up for any sort of deficiency that your body might be having. This diet helps you get fiber-rich meals with a variety of fruits or veggies so you can also break the monotony of your taste.
The water content helps fight the water weight while high fiber prevents you from hogging on the other unhealthy or junk foods.
You’ve successfully reached the 4th day of your diet and so, your body earns itself a medal! Not a real one, but you can have a sugary and more filling diet on this day of your diet plan to lose weight fast. So, bring lots of bananas and milk!
• Again, spread your diet around the 6 meals of the day. In all, you need to have around 8 bananas and 4 glasses of milk. So, do the math and see how much you can take at one time.
• During the day, make sure you drink around 8-12 glasses of water. This is always a must!
A lot of intake of fiber and lack of calories might impact your health and digestion, thus, including bananas in your diet plan to lose weight fast is required on this day.
With bananas, you get all your lost energy back and with the rush of pectin in it, your digestion will be back on track. In all, the banana-milk diet will bring you back to your feet if you stumbled a bit during the past 3 days.
We’re again focusing on the digestion along with maintaining the amount of fiber in your diet. Thus, a mix of brown rice and tomatoes can do the trick! And today, we’re going to increase the water intake to 12-15 glasses.
Recommendations: You’ll have to eat at least 8 tomatoes throughout the day. Along with this, you need brown rice, yogurt, some fruits, kidney beans, veggies, etc. If you’re a non-vegetarian, you can add a small amount of chicken or fish in your diet.
• Start your day by having two big tomatoes or a few small tomatoes for your breakfast. You can add boiled chickpea or red kidney beans to make it more filling. Have two glasses of water during this time.
• For brunch, have some yogurt. You can use flavored yogurt to keep your taste buds satisfied if there is too much blandness going on. Drink 2 more glasses of water.
• In lunch, have a bowl full of cooked or boiled brown rice. You can also have some chicken or fish. Again, eat two more tomatoes and drink two glasses of water.
• Have vegetable salad and fruits for your post-lunch and evening snacks. Drink water as much as you can.
• For dinner, have tomato soup or any other diet soup. You can add tastemakers or dried herbs to it so as to make it taste better. Sleep after drinking two more glasses of water.
The 5th-day diet helps you with an increased intake of carbohydrates, proteins, while still keeping the fiber and water content balanced. This makes your body used to the diet that you’ve been sticking to along with keeping a number of minerals and nutrients balanced.
You’re back to the veggies again and this time, a cup of brown rice will be there to keep you company. You can get back to your usual 8-12 glasses of water again.
Spread different sorts of veggies, used on the earlier days, throughout the day. You can eat them raw, cooked, or boiled, it’s up to you! Have a big cup of brown rice in the lunch. You can pair it with vegetables, again.
Juicing can not only aid weight loss but it also has a myriad of other health benefits! The day 7 is more like day 6 but with lots of fruit juices.
Continuing with your vegetable diet, you can add two or three glasses of fruit juice in any of your meals. If the liquid seems too much, you can cut low on the amount of water to this day.
The fruit juices like orange juice, apple juice, pineapple juice, kiwi juice, cucumber juice, grapefruit juice, etc. can be considered and the choice can be made as per your taste and liking.
And with this, your tough yet very beneficial diet plan to lose weight fast finds an end! The diet might seem a little difficult to stick to but it’s very beneficial and you would be amazed by the results! You can end up losing around 10 to 15 pounds just in one week!
So, spring out of that bed and go to the nearest farmer’s market today. Bring the whole stuff home and start from tomorrow.
You can end up losing around 10 to 15 pounds just in one week! So, spring out of that bed and go to the nearest farmer’s market today. Bring the whole stuff home and start from tomorrow.